Les Bonnes Boules de Handcross
Les Bonnes Boules de Handcross, a pétanque club, meets at Handcross recreation ground on:
- Sundays between 10am and 2pm all year round;
- Wednesday evenings from 5:30 during the summer months;
- Wednesday mornings during the winter.
The club was formed in 1995, and is associated with the English Pétanque Association and the Southern Counties Pétanque Association. Members compete in internal competitions and external league games. In 2013 the club played against a club in Calais.
Pétanque can be enjoyed by players of all ages. Members are drawn from a wide area of Sussex, and prospective members are welcome to visit the club.
- phone number not available
- Handcross recreation ground, Handcross, Sussex, RH17 6HB