Pease Pottage Village Football Club
Pease Pottage Village Football Club was formed in 1990. It started life in the Mid Sussex Football League, Division One, winning the league in its first season. The club currently plays in the Sussex County League, Division Three.
In addition to the first team, Pease Pottage Village Football Club runs a reserve team and two youth teams, for under-18s and under-16s.
New players are always welcome, as is anyone interested in assisting with the organisation of the club.
Training takes place on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6.45pm.
Location and Directions
- From the A23 and M23, follow the signs into the village.
- Immediately after you cross the bridge over the A23, the road swings round to the left. As it straightens up, and before you reach the Black Swan pub, take the road on the left. This is Old Brighton Road South.
- Finches Field is a few hundred yards along on the right, just after The Hemsleys housing estate.
- no email
- phone number not available
- Finches Field, Old Brighton Rd South, Pease Pottage, Sussex, RH11 9AH