The Pease Pottage scout camp is set in 20 acres of heath and woodland. There is a hut with a kitchen, flush toilets, hot showers, a wash area, and good and varied camping areas.
Location and Directions
The scout camp is situated in the woods behind Old Brighton Road North.
- From the A23 or junction 11 of the M23, take the B2114, following the signs into Pease Pottage.
- At the first roundabout, turn right, again following the signs into the village.
- Immediately after crossing the bridge over the A23, turn right onto Old Brighton Road North.
- About 150 yards along on the left-hand side of the road there is Buchan Hill Lodge, an imposing stone house standing by itself. The muddy track leading to the scout camp is just the other side of the house.
All enquiries about the scout camp in Pease Pottage should be sent to the email address below, rather than the main Scouting organisation.
- phone number not available
- address not available