Woodgate Primary School
Woodgate Primary School opened in Pease Pottage in September 2021; see a photograph of the official opening on the Slaugham Archives website.
The £4 million school will eventually have capacity for 210 children, with five modern classrooms and early years nursery provision, a main hall, library, multifunctional space and a special educational needs room.
Further details and advice on admission are available in the West Sussex County Council booklet “Information for Parents” or from the Pupil Admissions Office at County Hall North, Chart Way, Horsham, West Sussex RH12 1XA (tel. 01403 229106).
Please note that although the school’s postal address is Bellevue Farm Road, the school is actually on Stanford Brook Way: enter the Woodgate housing estate on Bellevue Farm Road (the road directly opposite the motorway service station), and follow the road round to the left, past the village green.
Other Local Schools
- Handcross County Primary School, which served as the primary school for Pease Pottage residents for more than a century, until Woodgate was opened
- Cottesmore School, a private school in Pease Pottage
- Crawley Forest School, a school for children with behavioural problems, in Pease Pottage (which closed early in 2011)
- Handcross Park School, a private school in Handcross
- 01444 461329
- 41 Bellevue Farm Road, Pease Pottage, West Sussex, RH11 9GT