The Cherry Tree Inn
The Cherry Tree Inn in Faygate, Sussex, is a converted 17th-century coaching inn offering:
- Food — in the pub and in a separate restaurant
- Drink — several real ales, and a good wine list
- A large garden with outside seating, a children’s play area, and barbeques in the summer
The restaurant at the Cherry Tree Inn seats 30. It serves a wide variety of food throughout the day, and offers:
- Sunday roasts
- Children’s half-price menu
- Vegetarian dishes
- Fresh fish dishes
- Monday to Friday: 11.00 to 15.00, 17.30 to 23.00
- Saturday: 11.00 to 23.00
- Sunday: 12.00 to 22.30
- Monday to Friday: 12.00 to 14.30, 17.30 to 21.00
- Saturday and Sunday: 12.00 to 21.00
The Cherry Tree Inn is available for functions. The restaurant seats 30, or 40 for a buffet. The garden has a barbecue and can contain a marquee.
There is live music every Tuesday, usually folk or blues. Irish music is performed one night per month, normally on a Friday.
The Cherry Tree Inn is on the A264. It is only accessible from the eastbound carriageway; drivers from Crawley or Pease Pottage will need to continue to the Roffey roundabout and double back.
- 01293 851305
- Crawley Road, Faygate, Sussex, RH12 4SA