Horsham Car Boot Sale
Horsham Car Boot Sale in Faygate is open every Saturday morning from mid-April to October, weather permitting. In case of doubt, ring 07813 560 204.
- Toilets: men, women, disabled
- Food and drink
- Free parking, including reserved spaces for disabled visitors
- Covid-friendly one-way system
2023 Opening Hours
- Sellers should arrive before 7 am.
- Buyers are admitted from 8 am.
- Buyers: £1 per adult — children admitted free.
- Sellers: cars £9.50; vans £12.50; large vans £15.
- Parking: free.
Location and Directions
Horsham Car Boot Sale is at the top of Tower Road in Faygate, near Seers Croft veterinary surgery.
From the M23 or A23:
- Follow the signs to Horsham
- Join the A264.
- At the Faygate roundabout, take the first exit (left) onto Tower Road. The Horsham Car Boot Sale is just at the top of the road.
- Follow the A264 towards Crawley.
- At the Faygate roundabout, take the third exit (right) onto Tower Road. You will see the Horsham Car Boot Sale at the top of the road.
From Faygate train station:
- Turn right out of the station onto Faygate Lane
- Continue through the village for about half a mile
- At the (busy) A264 roundabout, you will see the Horsham Car Boot Sale on the other side of the road.
Other Car Boot Sales Nearby
- The Rusper Car Boot Sale is open on Sunday afternoons at Newdigate Road in Rusper.
- The Pease Pottage Car Boot Sale used to be open on Sunday mornings, opposite the motorway service station, but it is no longer in operation. The site has been developed as a very large housing estate; see the Gallery page for photographs of the development.
- no email
- 07813 560 204
- Tower Road, Faygate, Sussex, RH12 4SD